At AFC Emley our membership scheme includes a season ticket for entry to every home league game – including Under 19s.
But being a member has more benefits than admission to matches:
- Entry into monthly members’ prize draw: every month through the season we give away tokens for drinks in the Sports Bar (a gallon of beer or equivalent) and food vouchers for the Dugout Diner.
- Priority for away coach travel: for away FA Cup/FA Vase games, we offer spare seats on the team coach to committee, volunteers and then members before opening out to other supporters.
- Exclusive free and discounted tickets to FA fixtures including England internationals and other FA competitions: we are an FA Charter Standard Club and pass on free/discounted ticket offers to our members. In 2017/18 this included the FA Trophy/Vase finals day, England u21 fixtures, UEFA U18 Championships, Women’s FA Cup Final, Women’s Play Off finals.
- Free mascot package for your child or grandchild: if you have a child or grandchild who wishes to enjoy a day as our mascot, the whole package is free for members
- Members can attend and vote at the club AGM to shape the future of the club – including selecting club officers. Our AGM is held each summer and every paid-up member is invited to attend. You’re also eligible to vote on issues that effect the club – including the appointment/re-appointment of committee members and key club officials. Only members are eligible to join the committee.
Many of our members have been with the club since formation but new members can join the club for just £60 in the first year. A huge discount of £30.
Use offer code NEWMEMBER at checkout to grab the discount at http://shop.afcemley.co.uk/product/annual-membership/
After the first year, the discount is removed but you are then able to pay the £90 in monthly instalments… only £7.50 per month.
The £90 pa/£7.50 pcm figure is a minimum – many of our members pay £10 per month or more.
To pay annually please go to http://shop.afcemley.co.uk/product/annual-membership/ – if you wish to pay more, please add a donation.
If you prefer to pay ‘off line’ by standing order, cash or cheque please email email@example.com or speak to a member of the committee at a match.
After purchase, you’ll be contacted to obtain details to confirm your membership. If this is a gift for someone else, we’ll need their details and can send you a gift letter to send to the recipient.
*previous membership status will be verified to confirm entitlement to the first year discount